Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Beat Frequency: 9/29/09

"This Modern Love" is one of my favorite songs.  Silent Alarm is one of my favorite albums. I have a feeling I played this after watching it on How I Met Your Mother.

I also played Matt & Kim's 5k, after I ran a 5k the Saturday before.

1

Bloc Party
This Modern Love
Silent Alarm
2

The Black Keys
Girl Is On My Mind

3

Voxtrot
Firecracker
Voxtrot
4

America
Ventura Highway

5

Billy Joel
Allentown

6

Frou Frou
Breathe In (Jason Bentley Remix)
American Teen Soundtrack
7

John Mayer
Love Song For No One

8

Lipps, Inc
Funkytown

9

Meaghan Smith
Here Comes Your Man

10

Photons
This Must Be Love

11

Muse
Knights of Cydonia

12

DJ Tiesto (feat. Tegan and Sara)
Feel It In My Bones

13

Matt & Kim
5k

14

Sara Bareilles
Love On The Rocks

15

Doves
There Goes The Fear

16

Imogen Heap
Bad Body Double
Ellipse
17

Eskimo Joe
Black Fingernails,. Red Wine

18

Keane
Better Than This

19

Queen
Killer Queen

20

Kaiser Chiefs
Ruby

21

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
Even The Losers

22

The Magic Numbers
Mornings Eleven

23

Bishop Allen
Butterfly Nets

24

The Dance Party
Sasha Don't Sleep

25

U2
Walk On

No comments: