Sunday, December 7, 2008

I've never met anyone quite like you before...

The Beat Frequency for Dec. 5th

I love my radio show. It was only a week and two days between my last fill-in and my show this week, but it felt like an eternity. Playlist is below.

It has a track from the new Snow Patrol album that I like and a new favorite New Order song "Temptation." Also, "Funkytown" which never gets old. I also finally played "King of the Rodeo" by Kings of Leon which I adore.

1The FrayFall AwayHow To Save A Life
2Snow PatrolThe Golden FloorA Hundred Million Suns
3Talking HeadsBurning Down The HouseSpeaking in Tongues
4LuceGood DayLuce
5Lipps Inc.FunkytownMouth to Mouth
6Death Cab for CutieTitle and RegistrationTransatlanticism
7New Order TemptationTemptation 7"
8John LegendGreen Light feat. Andre 3000Evolver
9The PoliceRoxanneOutlandos d'Amour
10The RomanticsWhat I Like About YouThe Romantics
11AnnualsConfessorSuch Fun
12Kings of LeonKing of the RodeoAha Shake Heartbreak
13Stroke 9Letters (Acoustic)Cafe Cuts: A Collection Of Acoustic Favorites
14BeulahSilver LiningThe Coast Is Never Clear
15Steve ReynoldsMistaken IdentityThe Carnival Papers
16Barenaked LadiesSecond Best (Acoustic)Everything to Everyone
17ForeignerCold As IceForeigner
18DispatchThe GeneralBang Bang
19Etta JamesSpoonful feat. Harvey FuquaAt Last!
20CalexicoTwo Silver TreesCarried to Dust
21Jade McNelisWinsAll the Fables EP
22Billy JoelPiano ManPiano Man
23QueenDon't Stop Me NowJazz
24The Go! TeamHuddle FormationThunder, Lightning, Strike

No comments: