Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Beat Frequency: 11/17/09

Today I played a bunch of music including a song off of Florence + The Machine's album Lungs. I adore that whole album. I also played "Gimme Sympathy" which I also became obsessed with after playing on the show.

"Mr. Telephone Man" was played because I broke my phone this past weekend, I think from overuse.

I also played the new Alphabeat song "The Spell." They're still great.

"Jugband Blues" was featured because I found out that a song I have liked for a long time ("The Littlest Birds" by The Be Good Tanyas) featured lyrics from it.
I don't care if the sun don't shine
I don't care if nothin' is mine
I don't care if I'm nervous with you
I'll do my lovin' in the winter

I like these. Particularly, "I don't care if I'm nervous with you."

1
Glee CastDancing With Myself
2
Florence + The MachineRabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
3
Matt & KimCinders
4
Why?Gemini (Birthday Song)
5
Red MollyWichita
6
ColdplayX&Y
7
New EditionMr. Telephone Man
8
Bloc PartySo Here We Are
9
AlphabeatThe Spell
10
U2I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
11
The BeatlesWe Can Work It Out
12
The GratesBurn Bridges
13
Sheb WooleyPurple People Eater
14
Foo FightersBest of You
15
Pink FloydJugband Blues
16
Tiƫsto feat. Kele OkerekeIt's Not The Things You Say
17
Jason MrazA Beautiful Mess
18
MetricGimme Sympathy
19
Da Vinci's NotebookTitle of the Song
20
Rock Kills KidAre You Nervous?
21
Chairlift Bruises
22
Thao with The Get Down Stay DownKnow Better Learn Faster
23
The Ian Carey ProjectGet Shaky
24*Discovery feat. Ezra KoenigCarby

No comments: